Friday, October 21, 2011

South Farm Jumper Show Fall 2010

South Farm Jumper Show Fall 2010 Video Clips.





My 14.1hh pony "Sandie" and I at a schooling Jumper show Nov. 2010. First we warmed up on the cross rails, then moved on to the Starter division (2'0"-2'3"), which is what we'd been showing at all summer at the Eventing mini trials. After 2 rounds at the Starter level, we moved on to our last round at Beginner Novice (2'3"-2'7"). This was our first time doing Beginner Novice, and it's what we plan to show at for the 2011 summer Eventing season. We do need some work and have a very good trainer we're working with, so please, no critiques ;) I've only been jumping for about 2 years now and Sandie was green broke when I got her 2 1/2 yrs ago, so although we have come a long way in the past couple of years, we are learning to jump together at the same time, so I do realize we have plenty of work to do still! :) We had 1 refusal on the BN course, because I didn't change her lead so she went into the jump unbalanced and knew she couldn't make it. I tried to get her leads (she only does simple for now, no flying changes just yet!), but I know there were a few times I didn't get them, and that's one of the things we're concentrating on now! Another would be my ability to get the right "spots" with her...the "In and Out" in the BN course wasn't too good LOL...I got a bit left behind on the "out" jump when I thought Sandie was going to add a stride and she didn't! Anyway, aside from my nerves causing some issues here and there, we still managed to do the course without me actually ...

Keywords: horse, Jumper show, jumping, Beginner Novice, Starter, cross rails

cheapest sofa beds cloth diaper sale

No comments:

Post a Comment