Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alberta Hunter, in-You-My cell phone, live, 1981.

Alberta Hunter, in-You-My cell phone, live, 1981. Video Clips. Duration : 4.23 Mins.


Alberta Hunter - My Handy Man that was a good man hard to find, that is absolutely certain Postively blind, I found the best thing that ever was, only some of the things he does: He shakes my ashes, greases my plate, tumbler and My, my violin hit my man is like a man at your fingertips! He threads my needle, creams my wheat, Heats my heater, chops my meat, my husband is a practical man! Whether you believe it or not, it's certainly good to have, because when my oven is too hot, you're rightbecause my door down! For all he has is a scheme, you should have seen his new starter that uses my computer, my husband is a practical man! He flaps my pancakes, I clean the table, fed the horses in my barn, my husband is a practical man! He is a gift from God! Sometimes it's well before dawn, busy cutting the edges of my lawn, Oooh, you can not escape! He is a practical man! Never before has one thing to say, while working hard, I wish you could seethe way he treated my yard! I do not have the ability to melt the ice, you see that I have that old fresh piece every day, Lord, this man is as safe as a man at your fingertips!

Tags: Alberta, Hunter, My, Handy, Man, Live, 1981.

pork shoulder pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment