Saturday, June 11, 2011

3 clock in the morning

3 clock in the morning Video Clips. Duration : 4.32 Mins.


Sean Lyke. Ny Bad. Unlykely. I am white. Lyrics: Yeah, yeah. I'm in the car at this time. It 's like the watch fucking 3 in the morning. Fuck it, can take. Now I'm relaxed again your head spinnin like a carousel bumpin in my 2003 Malibu Stereo. Call me because Ray Mysterio remain the invisible, a man furtively, with no evidence of a criminal, you say pathetic disaster is in the master whos raps eatin for breakfast, a new jump rope pasta back, otherwise you can do ya all jaw that requiredbe bickerin do so, exit k deadly fighting, card Pokemon with 8 years ago I was Battlin on bus, stayed above, back in time tattling is now time for rap and all that I am the son grabbin Passin's not me handle I can not do other cause rap to me is like Parker Brothers board games, so I remain a starter, top 5 yeah I play harder and give me Mario mushrooms to get bigger and heavier on the bus on my way Salvation honey lookin hot as a fox (fox) ... MeganIt only takes a second for the lesson, you do not want to learn more I'm writin song to my son in class desk probably lick his ass, I fucking fainted when I got home a burnin a nap and return to Pre-K bin trained soldier I fucking rollin like a rock ya like a poster I'm hot like a toaster, but crazy as a storm ask me what I was missing to do, that's why I was condemned to be born safely, can 't. What is the reason to believe swimmin jaws shock does not stop until you bleedin...

Keywords: asher, roth, rap, hip hop, sean, lyke, white, rapper

doulton ceramic water filter candle

No comments:

Post a Comment