Thursday, August 11, 2011

Helen GA Hotels - Hofbrau Riverfront

Helen GA Hotels - Hofbrau Riverfront

Jump Starter

I came across as clean as the Inn River in Helen Georgia this weekend. It's called Hofbrau Riverfront Hotel.

For starters, the hosts were very warm and friendly way home. The rooms were very clean especially the bathroom. The sheets and towels were sharp, clean and smelled fresh dryer.

The location could not be more appropriate. Riverfront name is the word of the good with the Chattahoochee River runs right under the earnedConcrete back patio of the room to stay in. I was

As an avid fisherman trout I am, I decided to jump on the river just behind my room and groped luck for a few minutes before you start to get something to eat. Well, luck was. Within 30 minutes I had my limit of fresh trout, wading in the river without even freshly caught. Needless to say this has changed my plans dinner.

Hofbrau The hotel is located a short walk from Betty's Country StoreHelen Ga, so I walked on Betty grabbed some charcoal, a couple of drinks cold, as well as a side dish cooked with fresh cole slaw made fresh in house and say, rainbow trout on a grill overlooking the Chattahoochee River behind my hotel room.

The hotel Hofbrau also conveniently within walking distance of major attractions and souvenir shops in Helen Ga is even if you're a breakfast person, like me, you appreciate the Caffè Elena country is facingthe road from your hotel room.

You may find outdated decor of this small Bavarian-style inn is a bit ', but the decor is old for me yet added to the charm. Even with the decor age, everything is clean, including a swimming pool clean and fresh, well-maintained grounds and immaculate interiors.

Hofbrau The hotel also just a short walk to the famous restaurant cock, where you can enjoy excellent cuisine in a bustling outdoor patio, all served with a delicious menuand a variety of beers and cocktails. Throw in some great outdoor live entertainment on weekends, and you have a great experience.

So if I have a couple of days in Helen Ga, relaxing, and not to jump in the car driving around, and pay for parking, which Hofbraus Riverfront hotel on your list by Helen Ga, to look at the hotels.

custom silicone wristband wicker trash basket duncan phyfe dining furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment